Monday, January 26, 2009

The Studio






It's Monday and it's all about work today, so I thought I would post pictures of the studio where I work in my house.  The room has a nice sized closet but the doors to it were cumbersome so we removed them for easy access and filled the space with bookshelves and file boxes from IKEA.  I seem to have a lot of files!!  We made the desktop using plywood and the base is comprised of garage cabinetry from Lowe's.  I painted horizontal stripes on two opposing walls in black, grey and camel to add some pizzazz.  The rest of the room is white to keep the room light and airy.  We live along a small canyon, so the view behind is green which is nice.
I hope you enjoyed the tour!

4 comments:

  1. What an awesome workspace! So organized! LOVE the painted horizontal stripes. Show us the rest of your house! Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How did you manage to keep Ruby & Olive out of the pictures? I'm sure they wanted to be photographed "at work" in the studio! Everything looks so neat and organized.

    Love the aprons too! Great concept--someone should pick them up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. it's so tidy!! how do you do that?

    yes to what elizabeth said...we want to see more house shots!

    ReplyDelete
  4. great space. love the ikea shelves. been wanting those for quite some time now.

    ReplyDelete