Monday, April 5, 2010

New Town






I haven't mentioned this in my blog, but we recently moved from San Diego north to the Berkeley area. While I will miss the ideal weather we had in San Diego, the Bay Area is incredibly beautiful. Natural beauty is everywhere from the gorgeous green hills to the deer roaming through the neighborhoods and all of the water everywhere. In addition to the mighty Pacific Ocean, there are rivers, lakes and streams which are not very common in Southern California. We hope to find a home in the Berkeley Hills overlooking San Francisco Bay. It's been quite an adventure so far! More to come. In the meantime, here are a few photos of some homes in and around Berkeley.

3 comments:

  1. I love your art and your blog. We lived in the bay area some years ago...fun place to live! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow, what beautiful homes. Gorgeous! Oh how I would love to live there too! Enjoy Steve! I am jealous..LOL Thansk for sharing these pics

    ReplyDelete
  3. Official congratulations on the move! I'm sure it feels good to be there and to be house hunting! Can't wait to visit you all there!

    ReplyDelete