Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Picked Sweet Curtains!



A photo of these beautiful curtains were sent to me by Cindy and Mary Jo! They used the cherries fabric and the mini print that coordinates with it from my Picked Sweet collection with Henry Glass Fabrics. They really look fantastic!! Thanks for sharing them Cindy and Mary Jo. You definitely know your way around a sewing machine. The fabrics are now available at all Hancock Fabric stores as well as their online shop. I have added links to the fabrics in the "Buy My Products Here" section on the left side of the blog. I would love to see what other people make with the fabrics, so please share your pictures with me.

1 comment:

  1. Wow, those are cheery! The two fabrics really come to life together, don't they? I'll bet it feels good to see someone put your fabrics to good use. Ruby and Olive will probably be wanting some curtains like that for their crate!

    ReplyDelete