Wednesday, September 30, 2009

A Change of Season



The changing seasons are always a welcome sign to me, even if they are subtle here in San Diego. It's a time for me to collect my thoughts and reminisce about all the wonderful times I've had during that particular time of year. During this time, I always yearn for the beautiful fall trees that drop their colorful leaves one by one in the midwest where I grew up. Although we have some fall color here, it is less of a spectacle unless you head to the mountains nearby. Happy fall to you!

4 comments:

  1. And Happy Fall to you too!
    Nathalie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Life on the west coast has certainly not diluted your memory of the vibrant fall colors! Judging by your images, the memories you have are beautiful and vivid. You might just get to see those very colors and images this Fall, right?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Steve, Beautiful patters. Just love Fall and these are stunning! have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Steve-As usual, all your art looks so yummy! I'm loving your Etsy shops too and you seem to be doing a wonderful business there. Just awesome fall leaves in this post--they are falling for real outside our windows now, and I'm looking forward to the cooler days and nights.
    xo-Tammy

    ReplyDelete